Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Week in Washington D.C.

My oldest sister and her family live in the Washington D.C. area. This past week her and her husband took a trip to Italy. So...I was the girls mother for the week. We all had a blast-well at least I did. I was able to do some sight seeing and bonding with the girls one last time before my mission. It was beautiful weather almost every day which is a plus! The day before Meredith left, she took me to Annapolis. It is a beautiful city. 
  Inside the Cathedral at Annapolis.

 Yes that is a potato...it's also the best one I have ever eaten.

All of the beautiful trees were in bloom.

  Who knew chickens could be so cute?

 Oh Jo Jo...I will miss ya!

 The Washington D.C. Temple. SO BEAUTIFUL


My favorite memorial.
These girls kept me laughing the whole week.

 Madi and Sami dressed up for their 5th grade wax museum presentation at school. They did very well! I cant believe I have been an aunt for 11 years now!     

And that wraps up my week with the Holman girls. I will miss these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment