Friday, April 12, 2013

Well here goes my first post! I made this blog mainly for my family and friends to view while I am on my LDS mission in Houston Texas! Also to follow other sisters while they prepare and are on their mission. I cannot wait for this new and exciting adventure! I am so excited to share this true and amazing gospel. This past week was General Conference. It was amazing. I was able to go for the Sunday Afternoon session with my parents and little brother.



You could feel the spirit VERY strongly. Each talk was very different, but I was able to learn something from each one of them. Here are a few of my favorite quotes...

"Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith." -Elder Jeffery R. Holland
"Terrific marriages are completely respectful, transparent and loyal." -Elder L. Whitney Clayton
"Spiritual light rarely comes to those who merrily sit in the darkness waiting for someone to flick the switch." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
"There are few things more powerful than the prayers of a righteous mother." -President Boyd K. Packer

When President Thomas S. Monson announced these numbers I got really excited for all of the work being done! I am on of the 20,000! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment